Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mimi and Leftovers.

A typical meal in America, especially on a Thursday night. Some noshed on Steak, some noshed on the wonderful Angel pasta which Hannah is going to make sure to give Amy a big Thank you next time she sees her. She LOVES LOVES LOVES it. She stayed home today with a bout of the cruddy cold sore throat illness and ate the pasta for lunch AND for dinner. Elie on the other hand ate the steak before swimming and then Fruit Loops after her swim practice! Go figure.

So I've stumbled on a website thanks to my friend, Dina who made a wonderful video for her husband for Valentine's Day. It's onetruemedia.com and it's super cool for us amateurs. You can make :30 videos and post for FREE. I'm dabbling right now and will begin to expand my talents once I find enough time to focus on it. I made a Birthday card video for my mom since it's her Birthday tomorrow. She's celebrating on an Island in the Caribbean so mailing a card wasn't an option. This is just a snippit of a beautiful woman whom I love with all my heart. She is my #1 fan, my friend, my mom. It's funny, a girl never loses that feeling of needing a mom.

Happy Birthday Kathleen Irene! May you use enough sunscreen as not to get burned on your Birthday. Now you can say you've heard from your youngest prodigal daughter 2 hours (1 your time) before your day is celebrated.


Happy Is Mimi....

No comments:

Post a Comment